Wolf Track is a cross-platform mobile game featuring Finnish national basketball team in an adventure encouraging the kids to play basketball. The game is a joint effort between the Finnish Basketball Association and Kymenlaakso University of Applied Sciences (KyAMK) Game Design program.
My responsibilities on the project were the following:
PRODUCING AND GAME DESIGN
- Producer of the game (supervising the production of the game)
- Research on publishing the game to different platforms, such as technical requirements and digital store requirements
- Development of patches with the main programmer after the game was released
- Some game design on the project, mostly suggesting changes and coming up with some ideas that may have ended up in the final game
- Compiling the assets and uploading the game to digital stores on various platforms (AppStore, Google Play, Win 8.1 Marketplace)
- Timing the project from the beginning to the end and assigning duties to co-workers (scrumming)
- Held lessons to co-workers about the usage of SVN Tortoise and graphic asset production
- Arranging game testing sessions with the help of client
ARRANGEMENTS AND CONTACTS
- Scheduling meetings
- Co-operation with the teachers of KyAMK and other personnel on the project
- Co-operation with the client (Finnish Basketball Association) on a near daily basis concerning issues such as licensing, the content of the game, permissions, release, the script etc.
- Contacting the Kouvola area elementary schools for game testing with the children
- Co-operation with Microsoft of Finland regarding the WPhone and Win 8.1 development of the game
- Took care of contracts, student credits etc. for the co-workers
- Recruiting additional workforce for the project using my personal contacts
Download Wolf Track (MS Store) for your MS Windows 8.1 + devices.